After Jesus had ascended to Heaven, the next significant date for the church was the day of Pentecost. Already a celebrated occasion on the Jewish calendar, it marked what most call the birth of the Church. In particular, it was the day that The Father fulfilled His promise, pouring out the Holy Spirit on all people.
To really live as a Christian is to live led by the Spirit of God, and being available to have Him move through you in manifestations of His own making. As we study what it is for the Body of Christ to be alive, we begin to understand the workings of the Holy Spirit, not as a formula for making things happen, but as a vibrant purposeful member of the Godhead, whose desire is for believers and potential believers to tangibly know the love of God – a love that is active, alive and available for all.
- A Church Alive I: The Promise of the Father
- A Church Alive II: The Person and Purpose of the Holy Spirit
- A Church Alive III: Seals, Marks and Displays
- A Church Alive IV: Raising Our Spiritual Sails
- A Church Alive V: The Motivation of the Spirit
- A Church Alive VI: The Greatest Gifts
- A Church Alive VII: Who Am I?
- A Church Alive VIII: The Heart of a Giver
- A Church Alive IX: Spiritual Gifts in Action
- A Church Alive X: How Do We Know?